PhotoWalks can customize a private tour of Boston any way you prefer to see the city. Fill out the online inquiry form below and receive a response within 24-48 hours. Or, call 617-851-2273 and let's get started!
Choose from three options:
1) A Customized Private Tour for individuals or groups can be arranged so that you see Boston's historic landmarks and attractions in a 2, 3 or 4 hour time span. A customized private tour is designed to suit your interests:
- historical commentary and photo tips
- historical commentary only
- photo tips onlyPrices start at $60 per person.
2) A Private Photo Session will capture your experience in Boston in front of the camera! PhotoWalks founder photographer Saba Alhadi will custom-design an itinerary according to your interests and photograph you in the most scenic locations in the city. It's a great way to explore Boston's neighborhoods and have professional pictures taken in front of Boston's iconic landmarks: Boston Common, Public Garden, Charles River Esplanade, Copley Square, the North End or the Waterfront. Historical commentary on the sites along the itinerary is also provided.
Includes a maximum of 30 high resolution images downloadable online to print and share!
Prices start at $200 for 90 minutes.
3) A Customized Scavenger Hunt can be arranged for corporate team building events, birthdays, school field trips, homeschooling groups, bachelorette celebrations, and other special occasions. Fun and excitement are bound to happen!